In this article, you will understand how to import external orders into isendu from .CSV.
Thanks to the import CSV function you have the possibility to import all your orders into isendu by uploading a .CSV file containing the data of the orders you want to import.
This function allows you to quickly create all orders taken via telephone and/or social networks such as Instagram and Facebook and you will have the possibility to create your orders by directly importing the .CSV file exported from your management system.
- Enter isendu and in the “Shipping” > “Orders” section, click on “Import orders
- After clicking on "Import orders", a window will open asking you to select a .CSV file from your computer or drag it to the central area. Remember to select a .CSV file that respects the maximum size allowed
The necessary condition to create orders from the .CSV file is that there is data for the following fields: Recipient name; address and number; POSTAL CODE; Common; Country code; Desc. content; Total value.
N.B. To find the right country code use this linkhttps://norme.iccu.sbn.it/index.php/Tabelle_dei_codici/Codice_PAES
- To import this data it will be necessary to select the data that in isendu corresponds to the data present in the columns of the .CSV file. This will be possible by selecting the data from the drop-down menus in the "Which isendu value do they correspond to" line.
- The fields with “*” will be the mandatory fields to be entered to create the order. The fields without an asterisk are optional, and if there are columns that are not useful for creating the order they can be ignored by selecting the "Ignore" field. Furthermore, to facilitate the import of the file it will be possible to change the order mapping method by clicking on the "Options" panel. Depending on the number of orders to be imported, the system will take seconds or minutes to load all the orders into isendu. For example, if you try to import more than 100 orders isendu will take 1/2 minutes to import all the orders. While, for 500 orders it will take around 15 minutes. The maximum limit is 1000 orders.
- Now the imported orders will appear in the orders table in the “Incoming” section and will be ready to be processed. Additionally, you will still have the option to edit them if you encounter any problems with the data you entered.